Thursday, 13 September 2018

Gauhati High Court Exam Notice, Grade-I Of Assam Judicial Service (Preliminary Examination) 2018



Gauhati High Court Exam Notice for Gauhati High court Grade-I Of Assam Judicial Service (Preliminary Examination) 2018. According to the advertisement of 13-06-2018, the Gauhati High Court has expressed happiness to inform that in the preliminary examination (OMR based Objective Type Multiple Choices) in connection with direct recruitment to Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service will be held as per the following schedule:


Examination Details:

Name of the Organization: Gauhati High Court
Name of post: Assam Judicial Service (Grade-I)
Name of Exam:  Grade-I Of Assam Judicial Service (Preliminary Examination)
Total No of posts: 14

Important Dates & Timing:

Date of Examination: 30-09-2018 (Sunday)
Examination Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Duration/ Marks: 2 (two) hours/100 Marks
Place: Guwahati

Gauhati High Court Admit card 2018: Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service:

The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Gauhati High Court (www.ghconline.gov.in) w.e.f. 24-09-20t8 (3:00 pm ahead). The preliminary examination syllabus has already been provided with the advertisement of 13-06-2018.
A provisional list of candidates with assigned Roll Numbers and a disclaimer list has been published with this notification with reasons for the rejection.
Candidates in the provisional list are allowed to join the preliminary examination with the condition that their candidatures are still in the investigation. Guwahati High Court reserves the right to reject the candidate for any candidate at any stage on any ineligibility.

Important Links:

For Download List of Candidates (Provisional) Click here

For Download List of Candidates (Rejected) Click here

For Official Advertisement Click here













No comments:

Post a Comment